Assistant Professor, Biology, University of New Brunswick
website: Kim Davies
- BSc Hon. Biology, Long Island University, USA
- Time/space water mass tracing and dispersion using our
new particle-tracing technology
- BSc Hon. Biology, Bates College, Lewiston, ME, USA
- Marine bioacoustics with the MEOPAR-WHaLE project
- Ocean glider technologies
- Co-Advised by Dr. Mark Baumgartner, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- MSc, Oceanography, Dalhousie University
- Glider mounted HF echosounder studies of zooplankton with MEOPAR-WHaLE project
Drs. T Ross and KTA Davies Co-Advisors
- Fleet characterisation and AIS-whale alert survey in Maritime Canada waters.
- Quantifying vessel-strike risk to large baleen whales in Canadian Maritime waters.
- Whale monitoring: comparison of visual and acoustical estimates.
MEOPAR-WHaLE and Canadian Whale Institute
Drs KTA Davies and M Brown, Advisors
- Glider-mounted echosounder operations and analyses (zooplanktonic whale food).
Drs KTA Davies, Advisor